Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kenya


This is for Double Helix, who hasn't seen it:
The ridiculous animation that inspired the "Come to Norway" one

Brunch was fun!

Things are generally fun!

I am completely sick of snow, now, though.

My lab partner and I better get along - I'm going to be seeing him Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Will probably suggest he practice pipette-ing with water before we screw up the next stage of our experiments (and thanks again for the suggestion, Double Helix). I could use the practice, too.

Big hugs to Yarn Harpy. A whoo hoo and hello to zentropa. A good night to all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Kenya link wouldn't load earlier, but just now I got it. Boy, what were they thinking? With the pipetting, dyeing the water may also help to visualize the technique (Orange G or Phenol Red would each be suitable). SO glad you came to brunch!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home