Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And moving on...


Well, I've been venting about this a bit over the weekend - the Guy is officially History, now. He was gonna come visit, we were going to spend most of the weekend together, he bailed. Still didn't quite get it, of course. My clue was: hey, I'm free Tuesday and you have the day off! and he said, oh wow I'm too busy bummer I gotta do laundry and stuff.

Yeah.

Laundry.

It still took me 'til today to figure that one out.

Did I mention that I'm clueless?

Okay, so many thanks to my wonderful friends who are awesome and totally rock and you know, love me. I sent a final text this afternoon: "ok, I get it - bye, cutie, & good luck with everything."

Sigh. He's really cute. But honestly... I think showing up, & being in, like, the same room or state, even, is sort of a requirement. Don't you?

Off to class, now. Thank you for putting up with this little drama. I am far, far too fabulous to be treated badly.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

Laundry????? Geez Louise. I could come up with something better than that.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

He could have at least said he had to wash his hair. And yes, you are fabulous.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Witchypoo said...

oh he so doesn't not deserve you!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Men, as a group, are ass. As with any statistical data, you know you can't extrapolate from the population to the individual, but you sure as hell know what the odds are.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

So sad that so many of them do a good majority of their thinking with "their summer home". I mean, how hard would it have been (heh, no pun intended) to come up with a GOOD excuse?! You're right; you are far too fabulous for that.

PS. If he's reading this, I'm sure he's a lovely fellow and was just worried that he'd never measure up to your fabulosity, as evidenced by his brain freeze and poor excuse-making skills.

:-)

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home