Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dashing madly


Whoa, this is going to be a hilarious week...

Hi! Thanks for the suggestions, Tattoo Queen and Carole - Ikea clearly is in my future. And hugs, to lots of peeps. And my dear anon. zentropa, a lot of cute smart guys seem to hang out in the pre-med classes at Harvard Extension - I'm just sayin'. They move very slowly, though. I happened on a really nice (if weird) bit of serendipity with a guy online but can't really say whether it's a generally workable way to go.

Semester started this week. Bio will continue to steamroll all in its path. Some people in the course this semester didn't have this professor last semester - god, are they in for it (yeah, surprise, dudes, you really *did* need to have read four chapters and master them to understand lecture one. welcome to hell.). I am thankful for the rigor we had with genetics last semester, though, because lecture 1 of another more advanced course last night was wicked pissah easy - we didn't get to stuff I hadn't seen before until, oh, the last ten minutes. Anticipating a really fun ride with that one. The two online courses start sometime today - will see how that goes.

Complicating matters was a sudden crisis with a very old friend - I'll be on call to retrieve him at the courthouse and deal with car stuff today. Oh, also one of my cars is supposed to be done being fixed today. Oh, also I have class tonight. Oh.

I've passed this link along but not posted it - am singing this randomly all over the place. Enjoy!



4 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

Your classes sounds like loads of fun. Ugh.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Lucia said...

What Carole said. Rather you than me.

"Wicked pissah easy"?? Perhaps you should provide a glossary for foreigners from places like Ohio.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

I'm with them! Give me something easy, like... advanced napping techniques. ;p

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, sounds like a crazy week! Whenever things get wacky, I try to remember that anything's better than being bored.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home