Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Um, happy March!


Feb. 2? Wow.

HI!! It doesn't feel like I've been offline--what I've been is sucked into the Facebook vortex, is what's happened. Feel free to give me a shout over there if you haven't already; I will send you a virtual drink and everything.

The new semester has started, chem is not wrestled into submission yet but I'll get there, I swear, as god is my witness. Cognition exam on Wed., Cell biology paper draft due tomorrow, all is reasonably under control and good and stuff.

I have booked cat sitter, kennel for the dog, ride to airport, and now, purchased appropriate garments and shoes for my children to wear to my cousin's wedding. Which is in Atlanta. Oh, and I now have a dress for the rehearsal dinner, too. We are excited, a bit in a tizzy, and hoping rather fervently that weather does not screw this particular pooch.

My application for Special Student status is totally done, in, and now I just wait until the GSAS tells me something. My professors were astonishingly kind and supportive and helpful, and I'm grateful. The dean was very nice and helpful, too. Gee!

Um, also I met a cute guy. Hm. Maybe I'm interested in that whole "dating" thing, after all...how weird. Sort of yes, sort of no--argh.

Good night...or morning, all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

When is the wedding? There's supposed to be some minor yuckiness on Friday but otherwise decent weather for a while. I am really, really tired of the snow thing.

Re SSS, you go, grrl!

Re dating, don't look at me.

Do you plan to knit in public ever again?

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Jennia said...

Yeah I know it is so hard to find kids' clothes and shoes for fancy weddings. I am having a nighmare trying to find fancy shoes for my youngest, who's so picky and refuses to wear anything she doesn't think is perfect. If you need help, I've had some luck with some stores through http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/bridal_shops_dresses.html so far. No guarantee that the kids will like it, but at least it makes finding stores easy.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home