Monday, February 02, 2009

Because it's there?


I must share this with you. Try not to speak:



There.

In other news, kitty with tooth abscess is now home and feeling much better. Good kitty. And I have booked the whole trip to Atlanta for my cousin's wedding now, except for pet care, which I will for once do more than three days before we leave.

I want to go to Iceland.

And Mexico, again. Sigh.

oh, hey! knitting content! I found a new book of patterns from Classic Elite, basically "greatest hits", and two of mine are in it! Kinda cool.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somethings should just not be recorded for posterity.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jena said...

Oh dear God.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

I can't listen right now because I'm at work. Perhaps this is a good thing? I would be pleased to feed the cats again should you need me to, which you might if you wait until three days before you leave.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The worst thing is that I actually remember the episode.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home