Thursday, March 01, 2007

Update - Celtics, anyone?


Okay, Carole wants to know when this game thing is. Basically they offer the package for any game, but next Wed. at 7:30 the C's play the Houston Rockets - that's March 7. They start at cheap seats and it's available for nicer ones, too, $99 for four tickets, four drinks, four hot dogs, and some coupon for the gift shop or something ('cause we gals just gotta shop, right?) (good grief).

So, gals, wanna go? If there's four of us, it's a go, I'm thinkin'.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

It sounds good to me. Is it girls only? Dale would probably love to join us. Let me know!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

You know about me and Wednesdays. Sigh. Think of me (again).

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, but I'll be out of town next week.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Ooo! Ooo! Pick m--- wait. Dang. I live in Florida. Why can't I live closer? Also, then I could give you a little gifty in person because (are you ready?) I'm almost done with it! Eeep! I'll email you this weekend with details!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home