Monday, April 17, 2006

Making progress!
I went to Jo-Ann Fabrics and they had these spiffy mints - I know it's a crap picture, sorry - it says "knitting girl" on it. So that was a must.


I was buying stuffing for these - Fat Suits! For the Twelfth Night production. Sir Toby has to be a fat jolly guy, and the role is being played by two different sized kids. So, two fat suits. Not bad for a day's work, I think.

And something weird happened with the stripey socks. Look. Same blob of pooling on the instep, same side of the foot. It doesn't happen on the other side. Go figure. I'm psyched that they're almost done--I need me some black and red stripey socks and I need 'em bad. Tomorrow I'll show you the entrelac pillow that's nearly done. Whoo hoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

Isn't that funny -- I've seen other stripey socks that do the same thing. They look lovely, in any case.

Are you going to Cambridge on Thursday?

7:02 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Such pretty pretty socks!

The fat suits look very ... plump. Do you have to mock up some facial hair as well?

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home