Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Still missing but at least I'll be doing something cool.
I will be missing not one, but TWO really fun fiber gatherings tonight - Javaroom (HI and hope to see you next week--you're really fun to knit with, you guys) and the first meeting of a gathering of Spinners at the J.V. Fletcher Library in Westford (hope to catch up with you another time, folks). At least I got to meetup with some knitters yesterday - thanks, Anne! Hi again, Ruth (and, yes, come on over and check out both resources on the Romans and the decorating project).

The Something Else I'm doing is going to the ART to see Orpheus X. I'll let you know how it goes.

Here's what the FLY sock yarn looks like knitted up, so far. I really like it when colors pool - this is doing something especially weird. The puddle of black on the gusset only happens on one side. It's just about done puddling. Can't wait to see what it looks like as it goes back to 62 sts, and onto the toe.

Time to do Latin with little guy - off I go.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness there is someone else out there who lets the sock yarn be free and appreciates it for all it's quirks and idiosyncrasies. I just don't understand those people who obsess about matching toes and stripes and whatnot.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

That is a very cool sock.

Now I know why you never let your cats out.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I told Eldest about your offer, and he'd really like to take you up on it. Do weekends work for you?

You've made more progress on your sock than I have on mine.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home