Monday, March 27, 2006



NewLight
Originally uploaded by Liz the Crazed Weasel.

Since I can post pictures again...
I sort of forgot I could. Well, these are my Project Spectrum, um, project, in pink Bazic for Classic Elite, and it's probably not okay to publish any more than this vague shot of it; and the other shot is the New Light Fixture in the Dining Room. Also the wallpaper on both walls and ceiling and the now-famous table. Still no chairs. My plants are pretty happy, though, and any plant that stays alive for me, I just love.

DD#1 just noticed the light fixture. It's been up since Wednesday. 'Nuff said, there. The room had no lighting at all except for candles before.

I'm experimenting with posting pictures to Blogger from Flickr, which is sort of working, except I have no f***ing idea how to change the titles of posts. In fact, I'm sort of clueless on the whole "post title" issue, generally. In html, that is, not conceptually.

Quick one, tonight - time to make dinner. I'm writing a song, though! Never did that before, but I do sing, and I do have a piano (you can even see it behind the Famous Table), and this tune sort of popped up while I was singing in the car. (I do that a lot. Don't you?) So I figured out what the notes were that I was singing to myself and now the damn thing won't go away. I keep humming it. It wants more, now: verses, and more choruses, and goddamit, lyrics, too! beyond the few it already has! Not anywhere near as obnoxious as Franklin's sheep, but still.

Dinner. Right. Off I go, then.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

Erm, about those pictures... oh well. I'll use my imagination.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

The dining room looks so GRAND. Love the chandelier.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, looks great!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home