Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ah, taxes.
It took eleven hours, but I got all the records gathered together and did our taxes today. PHEW. I'm wiped, now. I do enjoy doing our taxes, mostly, but now it's Alternative Minimum Tax and all kinds of horrible nastiness. A lot less fun. My tiny accountant's soul does a smaller happy dance, these days.

Yay, they're done. *thud*

I keep getting confused by several knitters named Kat and Jennifer. Not only do I confuse you with your namesakes, I also switch names. So I thought I'd met Kat with a K at Borders, but no, I met folkcat, who isn't a Kat, but one of the Jennifers. Um, Jenny. I'm sorry; it takes me ages to learn people's names. I'll have perfect recall of what a person was knitting, but have no idea what they're called. HI, anyway, and thanks for commenting, as always, Lucia, and Kat, and Jenny-who-isn't-Kat.



3 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

Please tell me you do not have me confused with someone else named Lucia. Although there is at least one who knits and has a blog. Knitting Fiend, I think it's called. Try to keep us straight.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

For what it's worth, I'm not only Jenny-who-isn't-Kat. I'm also Jenny-who-isn't-a-Jennifer. Jenny is my actual given name. (My mother named me for a favorite poem of hers, "Jenny Kissed Me" by Leigh Hunt.) Folkcat is my online identity.

To assure that you can properly match me up, I was knitting the preemie hats at Borders last Sunday. :)

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations -- a teeny happy dance is better than no happy dance, of course. You deserve a chocolatey treat, methinks.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home