Monday, April 03, 2006

A new chapter
I've been a little bit overextended. I finally decided to resign my post as a library trustee. So, I did! One less commitment. This is a good thing. So this is the first time in seven years that I have not been a local government official. Wow.

The Bazic commission is safely delivered. I also finished stripey sock number one, at knitting yesterday at Borders. Which was fun! Hi, everybody! Pretty good turnout, and it was fun. I think Abby took a picture of the sock - I'll get a shot of it later, I hope.

TTFN, all

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for simplifying! I'll make it back to one of the group meetings some day... heh.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

You, overextended? Whodathunkit? Now if you can just drop six or seven other commitments you can live like a normal person.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Liz, it was great to finally meet you! I am so much more familiar with you as "The Crazed Weasel" that I probably would have connected you to your blog sooner if we'd been introduced that way.

"Hi there, I'm 'I Knit Around'."

"Oh, great to meet you! I'm 'The Crazed Weasel'!"

Jenny of the preemie hats

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home