Friday, September 05, 2008

Contributing to the deliquency...


Well, I've already inflicted this link on a certain wooly person, and may as well wreak a bit more havoc. There's a sale at Timbuk2. You're welcome.

*I love my bag to bits. There is a new secret pocket every time I look, it seems, and a tether for my keys so that as long as I remember to hook them on, I never lose them any more, and it carries my laptop and fits many large books and is water repellent and sturdy beyond belief. Also I like it. Room for biochem textbook, laptop, ipod, keys, phone, student id, notebook, pens, wallet, a sock in progress, and I don't lose any of them. Amazing.


And I'm really not sure how far and wide news of this has traveled, but there's a new guild in town. I'm going, if for no other reason than to have an excuse to go into the really cool Frank Gehry-designed building with a legitimate purpose. First meeting is Friday the 12th. Anybody else? Hm? I offer my awesome driving skills and capacity to park in Cambridge resident spaces. I'm just sayin'...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm gonna join too! Don't know if I'll make it to the meeting on Monday since I have family coming into town that day.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

I would be so all over this, but the 12th is my wedding anniversary. I don't think it will fly.

Which bag do you have?

My verification string is lesbmou. A cow who likes other cows, maybe?

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home