Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Zap!


Final version of some yarn I'd written a pattern for, turns out, is different from the version we'd all swatched. So I've spent a bunch of time today re-calculating The Pattern That Will Not Die. I keep trying to just nail it and get on with the other project I'm doing, but it keeps rearing its cheerful little head. Bang! Zap! That puppy is off into the internets! So long!

Off this evening to have a goodbye dinner for a knitter who is moving (back) to the UK - sadly for us, not so much for her, I'm guessing. I'm probably going to miss Javaroom tomorrow as a result, so knit a row for me, folks.

The headlights are FIXED - yay, car repair guys. I can now drive at night again. This is a handy thing. More so than not.

Boston Knit Out is Coming and I know about it mainly thanks to Kat - so thanks, Kat. Um, I've been meaning to upload this button for several weeks now, I think. Finally done. Yay.

Knit well and cheerily, all. I think I'm going to need to start a separate blog just for political ranting, so...that's all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Well, not only does it fall on Rosh Hashanah, the Knit Out is also on the weekend of the Common Ground Fair, which is where I plan to be.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jena said...

I think I'll be going to the Knit-Out again this year and I'm hoping for more of a turnout... maybe we should plan for a MWN group appearance? :)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home