Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ta da!


Whee! The Almanac-a-long shawl is indeed a shawl, and not just an uppity doily! I really had my doubts, there. Finished size, unblocked, was 26 inches square; with all its bejeezus blocked out it's a much more shawl-like 36 inches square. There are even a few bejeezu(s?) left if I really, really want to make it Even Bigger. Some other time, maybe.

Yes, that is a white cat sitting on a black futon couch. Yes, I keep a large supply of lint-pickup roller things in that room.



The pointy edge bits are pure inventions of the pinning, not anything particular I did in the knitting. The kitties are keeping a respectful distance.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Yay, you! Congratulations on the shawl. Hope you're not actually wearing it in this heat.

Oh, and I can hear 21.1MHz. I'm a dog.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

It's beautiful! I hope we can see a modeled shot when the temperature drops a bit.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Lucia said...

OK, where did that cat come from????

(The shawl is lovely. Was there ever any doubt?)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

looks good:)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jena said...

Hooray for a FO! :) It came out quite nice, too.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home