Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Rainy days rock.
The weather is cool and rainy, perfect for a nice comfy sweater. We're having a pretty sane day Chez Weasel. I realize that this disrupts the basic premise of Crazed Weaselhood - i.e. the crazed part - but we're thinkin' it may not be all bad.

I do have to calculate yarn requirements asap for yarn co. project. Gulp. The idea of getting it wrong and legions of knitters cursing me for years is a little daunting. Maybe I should just say all sizes require 20 balls? But that would be evil....

My sister sent me a really cool link about Maori haka
- thanks, Sis! Nothin' much to take pictures of, hence no pics. Just a little "hi" and hope to see folks tomorrow at Javaroom.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Haka link. I love watching the All Blacks do it before a match.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

I forgot about Grant's choral group's annual meeting, so I can't go to Javaroom after all. Grrr. Maybe I'll see you at Ruth's?

6:55 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Missed you at knitting today. Maybe next week.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home