Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy Martin Luther King Day



In honor of the man, the speech.

I've been busy, working on some things for the secret pal exchange - hee, hee, hee. It's been fun. The latest (shhh):


Speaking of fun, there's a hilarious thread rampaging through DailyKos: The Cilantro Wars. Very silly. Comments keep coming up in other threads.

Apparently instead of snow, the sky has bestowed this on us Chez Weasel:

Lovely to look at, but a thin layer of ice coating everything is...not so great. Ah, well. Maybe it'll snow later tonight?


5 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

The storm has been very strange. We are, what, 5 miles from you? and got almost entirely rain.

Your SP object is fascinating. I am duly fascinated and mystified. I have an idea what it might be, but I could be wrong.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

We've gotten nothing but rain, no ice. Stay safe!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Josette said...

In honor of the man, the kids and I listened to a few of his speeches for school this a.m. All these years later, and a pagan mama to boot, and the 'I've been to the mountaintop' speech had me bawling like a wet kitten.

We have ice, the 1+ foot of snow that has fallen this morning fooled me into thinking it wasn't SO FREAKEN COLD, and, we have lambs.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Jena said...

No, no snow! No snow days until AFTER the concert! (Which is next Thursday.)
:::doing the anti-snow dance:::

3:16 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

As Lucia already said, I marvel at the difference a few miles will make. No ice here.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home