Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Because it's there


Again, with the pictures. What is this, two posts in five months now that have pictures? Clearly I'm on a roll. (Actually I have once again found the camera doohickey and the camera at the same time)

This is how the teeny apartment that I love so much looks:







Cute, eh? I think so. It's comfortable and peaceful and there's a lovely breeze right now (the joys of being on the fourth floor!).

And I was supposed to meet D. and go out to the theatre, but he was on a shoot all day and it went late and and and... well, I was closer to here than my house. And I had to go to the bathroom, and I was hungry, and I could use a beer, and here there is a bathroom and food and beer and my beloved shiny Mac on which I can blog all about all of this.

So there you go. Cheers!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your little hide-a-way. I need a place to run away to.

8:59 AM  
Blogger monique paturel said...

Very cute! Apartment Envy getting stronger...
--Monique

8:06 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

That may be the cutest little apartment ever!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super cozy and cute!

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home