Tuesday, June 06, 2006

High School Hell - a meme in 26 parts

This is via Cara.

Mine was very long ago.

Fill in the blanks about your senior year. The longer ago it was the better.

1. Who was your best friend? Pam (hi, Pam) and Lyndsay (where the hell are you??) and some assorted others. It was a weird year.

2. What sports did you play? Full contact theatre. Singin', dancin', actin', directin'. I was on Fi-yah.

3. What kind of car did you drive? I did not get a driver's license until I was 23.

4. It's Friday night, where were you at? Senior year? Probably rehearsal or performing or something. Or home.

5. Were you a party animal? Not senior year. Before that, yeah, that was one of the personas I tried out.

6. Were you considered a flirt? Probably not. I have no idea, really.

7. Ever skip school? I skipped study hall. Not real school. I was good at it, too.

8. Ever smoke? Yes.

9. Were you a nerd? There were very, very few more nerdy than me.

10. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.

11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? No, and I couldn't then, either.

12. Who was your favorite teacher? Jean Guddat. Hands down. Also James Allen, and my calc teacher whose name escapes me, but she was a she and she was great.

13. Favorite class? Senior year? One of the literature classes. I was taking four.

14. What was your school's full name? Not tellin'.

15. School mascot? Bear. Pronounced "beer" by the cheerleaders. Gag.

16. Did you go to Prom? Nope.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? No frickin' way. I wouldn't go back to my twenties, either.

18. What do you remember most about graduation? that David B. didn't go because he had an acting job and I thought that was great.

19. Favorite memory of your senior year? The principal stopping me in the hall one day and saying, thank you; you've done so much; thanks.

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? The what?

21. Did you have a job your senior year? Babysitting. Other than that I was in the theatre.

22. Who did you date? Senior year? Um....some guy named Bob for a few weeks, which was a disaster and ended quickly.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Senior year, nowhere. The school cafeteria. Which had (praise be) a coffee machine. I was already a caffeine addict.

24. Have you gained weight since then? Nope, not really. I was relatively heavy senior year. Skinniest ever was junior year.

25. What did you do after graduation? Jeez, I don't really remember. Mostly got ready for college, and dealing with my parents arguing over tuition.

26. When did you graduate? 1982.

Thus endeth the meme. Let there be rejoicing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home