Saturday, January 28, 2006


Yet another team ID - way cool!
Team Boston has now begun organizing, and I'm on it! Whee! They have a spiffy button:

It is way cool. There are other buttons, too. Thank you to everybody working to make this team possible (especially since I am sooooo sucky at figuring out how to make and post things by myself, generally, at least so far).

On this whole Knitting Olympics thing, my middle daughter says we should have medals, for if (when??) we finish. Also (and I really have to bless her little heart), she wonders, what if you finish your project before the Olympics are over?

Pause as I look again at the yarn, the pattern, think about how insane this whole notion is...somehow I think this will not be a problem, but What If? Any ideas, anybody?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home