Thursday, January 12, 2006

EZ Almanac-a-long
Yay!

I got the button copied into the sidebar!
Well, I really have meant to do a knitting year following Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitter's Almanac, for a long time, and thanks to a knit-a-long co-hosted by Franklin at The Panopticon, off I go. January is an aran--any aran, really. I haven't started mine yet, unless you count the design I proposed last week, which I love and might do for myself....nah. Something else. Maybe I'll do the one EZ sketches out in the book. Oh, the possibilities. Endless. Something to savor.

Clearly I'm overdoing it in my excitement over finally figuring out how to work my blog, for which I ask the forgiveness of anyone (HA!) reading this stuff. Will post next once I've picked and started My January Aran.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

I've learned that I am a KAL joiner .... I just signed up for 200Sox (in which you knit socks and qualify for prizes. Since I always have at least one pair of socks on the needles, this one seemed like a no-brainer), but shied away from Franklin's Almanac-along. It seemed daunting.

So now I can knit vicariously through you. Thanks!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home