Sunday, October 14, 2007

Like That


Thanks for the clarification/correction, Mel - I always get this wrong. What I saw Friday night was indeed Cosi Fan Tutte, not tutti (we are in agreement that men are certainly 'like that' too sometimes) and it was a hoot! Boston Baroque did it, yes as a concert staging but in costume, without scores in front of the singers, and with a lot of movement. It's a funny production of a really fun piece. And of course it's Mozart; what could be better?

I did some fooling around with the camera yesterday, now that it definitely communicates with my computer again. There's a photoset on flickr now with me making faces. It occurred to me that I don't get to see a lot of you very often, nor you me; there I am! Linked in the sidebar, for your viewing pleasure.

This weekend's work: continue work on the two papers due this week, finish reading for bio, drive to Vermont and back this afternoon (!!!), and try to remember ... oh, crap; I forgot already.

Oh YEAH! It's my sisters' birthday. Both of them. Happy Birthday, S and K! THey are now 40 and 42. I don't think either of them read this, but on the offchance:
S: 40 is wicked fun. People stop acting like you couldn't possibly know what you're talking about and start to Be Very Afraid. It totally rocks.
K: 42! The answer to Life the Universe and Everything! Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

A very happy birthday to them both. It also happens to be oldest boys bday today. It's hard to believe he's 21 already!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday to the Weasel sisters!

It is great fun to see pictures of you. You need to take a "I am thinking Serious Neurological Thoughts" shot, though.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! And I love your tattoo.

And the things about men in their twenties : so true. ... and the beautiful marine (swoon) ... don't even get me started about the stupid war.

.... jessica (jessieknits)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home