Monday, October 29, 2007

Greetings from under a big pile of rocks


I did ask for this. I know that. I really do. But this week is just plain silly.

Tonight, turn in substantially revised paper for writing class, & take killer midterm for bio. Tomorrow, turn in paper for ethics. Wed., turn in lab report for bio.

Oh, Halloween is Wed. And SAT subject tests on Sat. morning for oldest kid. And Sat. night I'm singing at the co-op "cocoa house" (an alternative to coffee) (not for me, I'm so heavily caffeinated normally that my blood may be synthesizing newly adapted compounds).

The weasel is hissing and spitting. Gack.

Later, all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

Singing??? Where?

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if that doesn't keep you out of trouble, nothing will.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am impressed that one weasel is able to tackle that list.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home