Saturday, February 04, 2006


Looking around on the web
I seem to be tinkering with this blog almost as much as I knit lately. I'm poking around and looking at things, adding stuff as you might notice (all two of you reading this, that is). I followed a link from brainylady to this site, which I'm of course late in finding as ever but, whoa, it's great fun. If fun is the word for anti-perkiness and crafty creating things that one would only see in a special hellhound issue of Knitters. Deadline for the next edition is March 6, dudes, so we'll see what comes.

February Almanac
The February chapter is all about baby stuff. I've been re-reading this, while procrastinating of course, and at the risk of appearing to be hopelessly following Franklin in nearly all things, I think I'm doing a shawl. There's this cone of yarn in the stash that simply cries out to be a traditional, no-nonsense shawl. Doesn't it? Of course it does. I might go cast on right now.

And something you probably don't need to know about me...we like Marmite. A lot. This much:



Bet you never dreamed it came in 3kg tubs, didya?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

I'll bet you can't get THAT at Costco.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, that is a very impressive tub of Marmite. Smuggle it through customs did you?

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home