Saturday, December 02, 2006

Pictures and other stuff


So, the evening at the theatre: Beautiful. The production is simply beautiful. ART is running a stage version of Wim Wenders' Wings of Desire, and it is astonishing. The review in the Globe doesn't mention the amazing musicians, one of whom is Dutch and stunning and sings beautifully in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, and English, at different times. Hooray, art. Hooray, ART.

And I've been remiss in posting this: There is a one-time only warehouse relocation sale yesterday (oops) and today (yay!) for the US distributor of Rowan and Jaeger yarns. Here's the info, nearly but not quite too late: Westminster Fibers, 9 am to 5 pm, 18 Celina Ave. Unit 17, Nashua, NH 03063. They're clearing out sample garments, yarn, books, etc. Go to town, if you've a mind to.

Now the big thing: THANK YOU!

I love it. (How did you guys know about the green?) (Oh, yeah...) It looks and feels wonderful, and furthermore looks perfect in the room with the stained glass with the same color scheme. Thanks to Julie, Lucia, Ruth, Erica (!), Patrice, Nicole, Jen, Abby, Witchypoo, Rosana--and I know I'm leaving people out and I don't mean to, I'm sorry. It is stunning and lovely and thank you thank you thank you. What a wonderful thing, you wonderful ladies. Thank you.

Thank you for posting a working link for the speed-o'-meme, Kat--oops. Not sure exactly where mine went wrong, hence it going wrong; thank you for the correction.

My dear daughters both made their NaNoWriMo goals! I didn't, but oldest finished with over 50K (whoo hoo!) and younger made her goal of 10K (whoo hoo!). We're doing some happy dancing, here. What amazing kids.

Found a lovely image on the digital camera this morning, one that my darling apparently didn't think was good enough to post to his flickr site but I think it's beautiful:


Tattoo Queen, here's the finished Harry Potter castle, with my thanks and the kids', too--you're splendid, if I haven't mentioned that recently:


4 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

The afghan is wonderful. I hope it brings you comfort.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the afghan fits into your house so well. I hope it gives you hugs when you need them.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

That is a beautiful photo. And I love the castle. And you're entirely welcome. What Rosanna said.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay castle! I have a sad skein of yarn that meant to be a square, then I travelled, and travelled some more =(

That picture is great.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home