Wednesday, November 29, 2006

An experiment


Okay, another ping for scientific research (thanks to Kat for the post and link - g'wan, you guys, you know you want to do it, too):
link to this. And then you do a ping on technoratihere

There. Go forth into the ether and ping away.

In other news, I'm more or less functional again. Fingers crossed that this continues. I like being functional.

I'm not anywhere near 50K on my NaNoWriMo project, but that's fine. It's been fun anyway, particularly the "not caring about whether or not what I'm writing is total crap" part. That's probably a good rule in general, come to think of it. Inhibits the process, the worrying thing.

Sort of a blah post, but I did want to do the meme speed thing. Later, all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

Hi, Liz! Congrats on the functional thing. There's no way I would ever write that much in a month. Writing is the only thing that brings out my OCD worse than knitting.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Functional is a huge accomplishment right now. Hugs.

10:05 PM  
Blogger YawnOver said...

Functional is definitely good :)
I did the meme experiment too - I hope we will get to see the results. BTW I noticed that your link to that blog is not working...hope it's okay to put it here:
http://acephalous.typepad.com/acephalous/2006/11/measuring_the_s.html

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home