Tuesday, January 10, 2006


Okay, so I finally figured out what the problem was. A little thing called, browser incompatibility. My Internet Explorer version was ancient, and didn't do stuff, and now I've installed Firefox and all is apparently well.

Now I get the correct toolbars and all sorts of things. Boy.

The panicked kitty at left, here, is Angus. He is modeling a dog sweater that I designed and made last year for a woman who owns a very, very, very small poodle. Isn't he sweet? Said client had another item later, in much chunkier yarn and far more exotic knitting, but we don't have a picture of that handy. At the moment, I'm just thrilled to tiny little bits that I can actually post pictures without it being a five hundred step process. Whoo hoo!

Anyway, please bear with me as I struggle with fonts and things. It may get ugly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home