Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fast forward to the next part


Well, it's been quite a while. The show opened, ran, and closed, selling out both weekends - which was awesome! Grad school stuff starts this week, and I'm not really ready, but it'll still happen. I am excited and scared and... happy.

Relationship stuff has been interesting. Still seeing the same guy, which is really lovely, and seeing another one too, who I met doing the show, also really lovely. It sounds complicated, but feels quite simple. It also feels nurturing and joyous and good. They're two very different men.

So it's the calm before the storm, here. I can see a path forward, and it feels like a good one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Hopefully the storm won't blow any trees down in the path, though I expect you'll still find your way around/over/through them. Good luck!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks, Mel!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

Ah, but if you've read your Anne of Green Gables you know that a straight road can develop bends in unexpected places. Knowing you, I have no doubt you'll be up to the challenge.

(Why does Blogger refuse to show me a verification string until after I hit publish? Why why why?)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Liz,
Editor of the Independent. Would love to talk with you if you have a minute.
9783715751

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home